Most English learners dream of the day they’ll be able to use English effortlessly and fluently. But they’re not sure how to get there. English language coaching shows them how.
English language coaching provides English learners with the knowledge, guidance, support, and confidence they need to take control of their own English acquisition process and make it a permanent part of their life. The goal of English language coaching is to help motivated English learners become autonomous, or independent. To provide them with everything they need to find and use the resources that will help them fulfill their dream.
Who needs an English language coach?
Anyone who wants to become fluent in English – for any reason – will benefit from working with an English language coach, but there are two groups that will find a coach especially helpful:
- Business people and professionals who need a high level of English fluency for their work.
- People who have recently immigrated, or plan to immigrate, to the United States, Canada, or other English-speaking countries and want to become fluent as quickly as possible.
What will an English language coach do for you?
A good language coach will do several things for you:
- Help you understand how English is acquired and what you can do, for the rest of your life, to continue to improve your English.
- Help you set appropriate goals and create and manage your own personal English acquisition plan.
- Answer your questions and engage you in regular conversation and discussion to help you become comfortable and confident using English.
- Support you, as long as necessary, to ensure your success.
English language coaching is your opportunity to work individually with an ESL professional to achieve the fluency and success you dream about. If you would like to join the growing number of people who are taking advantage of my coaching, please use the CONTACT form to let me know. I’d be very happy to talk to you.